Dr. Basel Nasrallah
General Surgeon Specialist
Qualifications: MBBS, MSC, MD
Dr Basel Nasrallah brings in more than ten years of experience in the field of surgical procedures. He began his career after earning his medical degree in 1998 from Damascus University Syria. He completed his General Surgery Residency and finished his fellowship in surgery in 2007. He is an eminent laparoscopic Surgeon and one of the pioneers in performing surgical treatment for breast and thyroid diseases.
Dr. Basel has vast experience in all aspects of General, Emergency, Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery and he has worked in many government and private sectors in Middle East. He an exceptional skills in minimal invasive and painless therapy for hemorrhoids (piles), fistula, fissures and Pilonidal sinus.
His areas of interest are:
- General & Laparoscopic surgical procedures
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Breast surgery and Early detection of cancer
- Thyroid surgery
- Rectal and anal diseases (hemorrhoids ,fissures and fistulas)
- Skin ad subcutaneous surgeries
- Gastrointestinal & Colorectal surgery.
He keeps himself updated in his field by attending conferences and workshops both local and international.
He converses with his patients in English and Arabic.