Esthetic Surgery Department provides a wide range of surgery and treatments including:
We specialize in caring for patient with broad range of conditions, from ear infections to problems with hearing and speaking.
The best treatment for ear, nose and throat disorders often involves specialists in many medical fields. We have the experts you need to get the best treatment:
Audiology services include :
Varicose veins occur due to valve weaknesses in deeper veins systems. It can happen at any age. This results in unsightly vein bulges, increasing throbbing pains and discomfort, and in more severe cases actual bleeding and leg ulcerations. The cause of the problem needs to be fully evaluated and delineated in order to treat it long term.
Armada Medical Centre offers a range of the most up-to-date services to evaluate and treat varicose veins, including full office consultation and physical examination, ultrasound and venous doppler studies, sclerotherapy, endovenous laser vein ablation (ELVeS system), and surgical phlebectomy. We utilize the latest equipment and most modern techniques to treat leg veins.
We offer high end paediatric care for children, newborn and infant care.
Thru our advance assessment, we give valuable care and advice for sustenance and development.
Our pediatrician will care for all the following but not limited to:
Our Pediatrician is open for any question on phone made by the parents about their children.
We provide treatment and diagnosis of all gynecological diseases such as the following:
- Smear test, Colposcopy & early detection of cervical cancer and other pelvic cancers.
- Detecting breast cancer and treating breast diseases.
- Investigating sterility and treatment of both husband and wife.
- Pre-conception counseling and pre-pregnancy care.
- Assisted reproductive Technology - In vitro fertilization (ART- IVF).
- Sonography for diagnosis of all gynecological diseases & detection of fetus anomalies.
- Pregnancy control and antenatal care.
- Family Planning and contraception.
- Premenopausal and menopausal treatment.
Our Internal Medicine department with excellent in-house laboratory and x-ray facilities offers diagnostics and treatment of diseases associated with internal medicine such as:
- Management of all general medical conditions.
- Management of chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and asthma.
- Diagnosis and management of food allergy.
- Diagnosis and management of osteoporosis.
- Travel vaccination.
- Preventive medicine.
- Annual health checkup packages.
- Weight management and dietary recommendation.
Our aim to provide the highest standards of surgical care and service to patients, and regards patient’s opinions and comments as extremely valuable as they help to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement. We offer our patients surgical intervention for minor as well as complex procedures. The accomplished team of surgeon’s works closely with other departments to diagnose and undertake necessary out-patients as well as in-patient surgical procedures to ease the patient’s suffering
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and management of common bile duct stones.
- Laparoscopic appendectomy.
- Laparoscopic surgery for varicocele.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
- Hemorroid diseases (including stapled hemorroidectomy and rubber band ligation), anal fissure and fistula.
- Benign diseases: including diverticular disease and ulcerative colitis
General practice is devoted to comprehensive and ongoing health care for the whole family irrespective of age.
General practice manages patients within the context of their family and community and emphasizes on prevention and health promotion.
Our General Practitioners are trained to diagnose and treat wide range of acute and chronic medical problems in children, women, men and elderly.
The following are some of the wide range of services available:
We manage all aspects of your health concerns and needs. Should the need arise; our GPs will coordinate your care with the best specialists available, providing optimal health outcomes.
We are experts on dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. Our dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
We provide a wide range of high-quality care oral health care services to our patients.
From routine checkups and cleanings to fitting braces and treating oral disease. As a Super-Speciality Dental Center, the main specialities served are;