Dr. Adnan Al Sibai
He prides his selves in providing comprehensive primary and continuing medical care. This includes consultations for preventive medical care and information on related health topics. Has a holistic approach to providing medical care, which is patient-centric. Right from providing patient care for nonspecific symptoms to treatment for other specific disease patterns, he provides a complete healthcare stop focusing on all-round patient wellness and quality care.
Dr. Adnan has started his medical career in UAE after graduating from RAKMHSU. The fields of experience cover work in a government hospital and government clinics in the outpatient department and daily home healthcare.
-Instructor at the American Heart Association ( Dubai )
– Arabic- Mother language
– Deutsch (German) -Fluent
– English- Fluent
- Having the potential to work under a multi-cultural hospital setting.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills: I was the Master of Ceremonies several times as well as poster presenter so I am very well confident of my public speaking skill, and was one of the best toastmasters speakers
- Ability to empathize with patients as well as develop patient’s trust.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment
- Challenging and have the aptitude to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to use problem-based learning to diagnose and treat patients efficiently and correctly in an orderly and time-saving fashion
- Innovative and up to date with the latest developments in the field of medicine and surgery
- He is able to advise and counsel patients based on their needs and expectations
- Have performed Advanced life support on a real patient and
- The most important thing the ability to develop a good doctor-patient relationship as it is an important foundation of contemporary medical ethics