Marketing Specialist Healthcare
If you live and breathe marketing and call yourself a growth-hacker, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our patient base and establishing our healthcare facility by branding, devising and implementing marketing campaigns, digital marketing, community outreach, referrals management and events management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing & rolling out branding/awareness programs, as per the organization standards. Advertisement & Promotion including Media Strategy. Brand Management / Services Category Marketing.
- Contribute to the development of a successful marketing strategy, which directly impacts the positive financial growth of the healthcare facility by coming up with creative ideas and executing them utilizing various marketing channels.
- Managing and coordinating the entire marketing function of the business, handling the marketing budget, ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our brand identity, tracking and analyzing the performance of the marketing execution.
- Supporting a dynamic marketing team across initiatives, ranging from content creation to the development of integrated multi-channel campaigns for new and existing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to reflect the ongoing business activities and align the marketing efforts with the overall business strategy. Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Operations, Customer Service ), Division Manager, Healthcare Professionals, Internal clients and Management Team in the organization to create and execute marketing plans / strategies that drive business outcomes.
- Building proficiencies in all aspects of marketing, digital and communications best practices.
- Assisting in creating a marketing plan and supports the execution of deliverables defined in that plan including competitive analysis, content development, deriving / managing social media content calendar, launch readiness/announcements, digital marketing (SEO / SEM / SMM), collateral (e.g., online/offline brochures/flyers), advertising, events/trade-show materials and strategic initiatives.
- Gather, organize, analyze and interpret sales opportunity information. Market mapping through primary & secondary research. Understanding of affiliate process and objectives.
- Responsible for increasing market share through higher penetration and awareness of Armada Hospital.
- Deriving campaigns for reaching out to Community Doctors, General practitioners, Clinics to generate lead for appointments, lab/investigations and surgeries.
- Maintain contact & develop business with existing and potential customers to promote sales.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Armada Healthcare Services and brand.
- Maintain website content and improve the existing website, which positively reflects our ongoing business activities by following our branding strategy.
- Create marketing content through photographs and relevant videos, editing them, and posting them on various channels.
- Design print media following the brand language of the business.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Coordinate and manage third-party vendor relationships to achieve high levels of efficiency.
- Fully use Marketing / Sales tools and CRM to track and document all interaction with customers and prospects including; maintaining accurate contacts (adding and updating as needed), tracking activity including emails, remote and on-site meetings, meeting notes and associated documentation including discovery agreements, success plans and proposals. Maintain accurate and complete data on all opportunities including marketing campaigns, sales stage and funnel positions, close dates, weekly reporting and packages / services and price data.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing and advertising campaigns and efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Report periodic status of marketing activities to management.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand and generate convertible leads to support our financial goals.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s or master degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business, healthcare or any equivalent in marketing and communication.
- Demonstrable comprehensive experience in marketing for at least 5 years, together with strong business acumen and drive for improving the bottom line.
- Experience and knowledge of the UAE market is a must.
- The incumbent should have an increased understanding of the market and competition and should have established a dominant market share in at least one healthcare institution.
- Knowledge of Branding and Brand Positioning. Comprehensive working knowledge of Marketing Concepts.
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare Industry. Knowledge of health delivery process.
- Solid knowledge of utilizing various social media platforms to generate leads and promote the corporate brand.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid advertisement campaigns.
- Have strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Microsoft Office and CRM software – ability at intermediate level.
- Shows discipline – takes a structured approach to managing marketing; strives to make well-informed decisions related to marketing plans and tactics; maintains high work and ethical standards.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to influence decision makers; understand the importance of regular and effective communication to nurture marketing / sales.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- A strong understanding of, and conversant in social media, social media platforms, search engine, digital marketing and metrics. Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- A thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords.
- Personal Characteristics: Appearance, Enthusiasm, Time management, Sense of urgency, Proactive, Initiative, Self-confidence, Assertiveness, Integrity, Adaptability.
Armada Healthcare offers competitive compensation. Discover your best.
Armada Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status or disability.
To learn more about our healthcare organization and culture, navigate www.armadahospital.com
How To Get Started:
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “Apply” button, upload/submit your CV. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to “Share This Job” description.