Are you planning to start workout, outdoor activities or you already started? Summer time is the best to head for outdoor activities and exercises, but are you taking the right precautions and prevention’s to beat the heat and humidity in this summer? Here we are giving you some useful tips to enjoy the summer exercising…
- Pick the right time before you go out for the exercise: it could be early morning or evening.
- Protect your skin with sunscreen.
- Stay hydrated in the summer our body requires more fluids to keep us moving strong. When our body is dehydrated some sensations might be feeling like headaches, nausea, cramps, fatigue etc. Take more fluids to hydrate yourself.
- Wear loose and light colored clothes during exercises to prevent overheating body and protect your skin.
- Find a shadow for workout.
- Protect your head and eyes.
- Always listen to your body, this is very important if you feel dizzy, nauseous or lightheaded, take a break! Sit down and have water.
- If you are on any new or your regular medication, check for possible side effects from medication interaction with the sun.
We hope you keep these tips in mind for a safe and healthy summer!